Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Why I had to boycott Burger King

 




Burger King used to be one of my favorite restaurants but I had to boycott the fast-food chain restaurant because of the restaurant is LGBTQ pride month. I used to enjoy Burger King's "have it your way" slogan. I used to watch the commercials back in the 80's and 90's, their food was always good. I enjoyed their whoppers, their fries, and their lemonade. Working at the post office, I used to get their 5% and 10% discount on my order for being a postal worker at the Weston Street Burger King in Hartford. I recall back in December of 2020 when I signed up to get deals from the same restaurant chain. The restaurant is known for flame boiling their burgers and their burgers were always delicious! I would do their online surveys and get a free whopper with a purchase of fries and a drink. I would always get either medium or large fries, or medium or large drink and pay $5.00 or more with the discount, that's less than the small whopper meal with small fries and a small drink that is $6.00 plus tax on their menu. For the most part I enjoyed patronizing the fast-food chain restaurant. The employees were always friendly and I always gave good reviews.


However, that all changed, June of 2021 is when I unsubscribed to Burger King deals when I learned of their history of LGBTQ pride month. I no longer go to Burger King to order food. I go to Wendy's, which is my favorite fast-food chain restaurant or on occasion, go to McDonalds and order at one of those fast-food chains. I'm not sure of the other fast-food restaurants that is LGBTQ pride month but I realize I have to monitor and check out what I read or hear online about those particular fast-food chains. My Christian faith and what the Bible says about homosexuality being a sin and abomination to God is the reason why I will never support or attend anything that is associated with LGBTQ.


The majority of the LGBTQ community is not even for the things that Democrats want for them. Stop trying to indoctrinate LGBTQ in the public schools and shove it down our throats just because we are not for LGBTQ pride month! This month is D-Day, Flag Day, and last year became a legal Juneteenth holiday. I don't have a problem with celebrating the 3 aforementioned days in June but to have a month for a group that make up 1%-3% of the population in all of the 50 states is not worthy of honorable mentions in my opinion. Just saying. That is all for free speech on all topics till next time keep a lookout for blogs like this. God Bless You!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

WHO'S CHICKEN NOW?

WHO'S CHICKEN NOW? : Harris Accepts Only 1 Debate, Refuses To Commit To More Against Trump We knew that Kamala Harris was afraid 😟😳 to...