Thursday, October 20, 2022

Daycare Workers Charged After Scaring Kids With ‘Scream’ Mask


There is a lot of sick and childish people in this world, at one daycare in Hamilton, MS is closed due to the daycare workers dressed in "Scream" Halloween masks scaring 2-year-olds & 3-year-olds. No daycare should feel like "the haunted house." Children are dropped off at a daycare where they can feel safe. The parents pay the daycare center to watch their children Monday thru Friday for 8 hours. I had a summer job working at a daycare center in Hartford when I was 14 working from June till the end of July. I kind of understand how daycare centers run from the short time I worked in one. Anyway, the parents got a chance to see what the atmosphere was like at a daycare in MS. The workers got what they deserved because there are uncomfortable situations like that that have 2-year-olds and 3-year-olds afraid to go back to that kind of environment. Some toddlers even have been abused & neglected at a daycare and that should never happen. I couldn't believe how the workers were laughing and screaming knowing how they were traumatizing the kids. 

My mom never took me nor my 6 older brothers to daycare when we were toddlers. My mom took me and 2 of my older brothers to work with her when were 4-years old when my mom babysat for different couple's babies in West Hartford. I remember going to a recreational daycare in Hartford when I was 8 and played games but that was different. When I watch anything disturbing like that, I can't help but to respond the way that I do. The workers were all fired and rightfully so and they served some jail time which "that ought to teach them a lesson." That is all for shared videos on free speech on all topics, till next time keep an eye out for more blogs like this. God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHO'S CHICKEN NOW?

WHO'S CHICKEN NOW? : Harris Accepts Only 1 Debate, Refuses To Commit To More Against Trump We knew that Kamala Harris was afraid 😟😳 to...