Thursday, May 18, 2023

More to come about me

 There is a whole lot about me that I will share.  Some of it go back since I was only 5 years old. My 40 years of being a Christian will come up soon. June 5, 1983 is when my life changed and I have a lot of journals to write about talking about the different experiences that I've been through. It all began in 1978 when I was born where me, along with my older brother Courtney who was 4 years old at the time, and my mom went to Full Gospel Interdenominational church in Downtown Manchester, CT.

Free speech on all topics is about expressing yourself and even ✍️ writing about personal experiences. There will be a lot of journaling so keep an eye out for it. There will even be a paper 📜 that I wrote in Creative Writing class back 🔙 in 2005 titled "A Letter To Paul Brightly."

Lastly, I don't mind sharing all of this because it will show how far I've come. We learn a lot about ourselves during good, bad, and ugly experiences in our life. I'm just grateful for a platform like this to not be ashamed to express myself and hopefully I can inspire others to do the same. God Bless You!



No comments:

Post a Comment

WHO'S CHICKEN NOW?

WHO'S CHICKEN NOW? : Harris Accepts Only 1 Debate, Refuses To Commit To More Against Trump We knew that Kamala Harris was afraid 😟😳 to...