Thursday, January 18, 2024

If you saw someone working and you know they were being used would you address it?

 It was approximately June of 2021 when I set foot in Hall of Fame Lanes in East Hartford, CT. It was also the first time I didn't know at the time was a Assistant General Manager Tiffany P. I had on my post office badge and I remember Tiffany told me the first time that I went to the bowling 🎳 alley "I can only offer you the military rate (30% off per game) for postal workers." My eyes lit up and I remember being surprised 😯.

From the moment I started bowling at Hall of Fame Lanes every Wednesday and Friday I realized that a beautiful 😍 blonde hair woman with blue eyes and different hair styles and different color mood ringsπŸ’ would wait on me for over 2 years. You want to talk about someone who hooked me up, I can't count the times Tiffany hooked me up when I didn't always get a $5 off coupon for doing a bowlero.com survey. Tiffany would go in the computer πŸ–₯️ and give me $5 off manager's privilege even when I didn't expect her to.

The one thing I noticed about Tiffany is that she really loved 😍 the way I said mushy comments saying really good 😊 things about her in surveys. Some months ago I mentioned to Tiffany that she is a sweetheart and the reason why I come to Hall of Fame Lanes and those comments that I say about her came from the heart ❤️. Tiffany knew how to draw crowds at Hall of Fame Lanes. I remember the times that I would come there and the parking lot was always full when Tiffany worked there. 

As the months rolled by I noticed that Tiffany was doing employee work a lot of the times with the employees. They needed help there at the bowling alley. I started to see Tiffany in a role not like a Assistant General Manager. Back in October of 2023, I realized that her boss had her working like a slave. I noticed when I told her a lot of personal things going on in my life with my mom passing, me moving, and me likely having to move out of state down south that her job had her consumed.

I think πŸ€” I perhaps said what you would call, "the straw that broke the camels back," when I wrote the comment that caused Tiffany to ultimately leave the company she worked for. I said something on the lines that Tiffany is cordial to customers like me and league bowlers and parties that book venues for birthday parties πŸŽ‰ and family fun 😊 at Hall of Fame Lanes. I also said that Hall of Fame Lanes should be grateful πŸ₯² for having someone like Tiffany working there for them. Tiffany must have read that comment and took it to heart and talked to her boss.

Now was I right for addressing Tiffany being used as a slave at her job? Would you being a friend allow a person to be treated badly πŸ˜” on a job without addressing it or would you say something to let your friend see that they deserve better or can do better than how their boss is treating them? If you are not valued for what you bring to the table then walk out of that job with your head held high. Since Tiffany left Hall of Fame Lanes the parking lot look so deserted that 1/4 of the parking lot is barely filled. The last time I set foot in Hall of Fame Lanes was December of 2023. I have no desire to bowl at Hall of Fame Lanes or any other bowling alley in CT. That is all for free speech on all topics, till next time keep an eye out for more blogs like this. God Bless You!










No comments:

Post a Comment

WHO'S CHICKEN NOW?

WHO'S CHICKEN NOW? : Harris Accepts Only 1 Debate, Refuses To Commit To More Against Trump We knew that Kamala Harris was afraid 😟😳 to...