Saturday, March 23, 2024

Nashville Experience

 Being in Nashville these past five days have been simply wonderful 😊. I can't explain it other then it was the perfect getaway vacation trip. Between eating out in Hermitage and Nashville it has been amazing. All of this is courteousity of me being where I always wanted to be. The people are really great! πŸ˜ƒ


I talked to a waitress who waited on me Wednesday and today at The Waffle House, who calls me friend said to me that she will see me again. I told her when I'm in town again. I believe I will be back here soon. I put in my transfer here to work at the post office in Nashville in a matter of hours before the Charlotte, NC post office. In a first come first serve Nashville acknowledged me ruling out Charlotte. People have a genuine friendly personality here in Nashville and I really like it. 


I had a chance to also relax. The Central Standard Time is perfect. It's 12:27 PM here and back in Hartford it's 1:27 PM. Time goes by at a moderate pace. That is another thing that I like. When I was in Chattanooga in 2010-2011 time went by very slow. Southern TN is on Eastern Standard Time. Middle TN Central Standard Time. I plan to go bowling later and then the Grand Ole Opry and hopefully get dinner 🍽️ there. This concludes sharing about the Nashville experience. I will keep you posted when I here anything new. God Bless You!



No comments:

Post a Comment

WHO'S CHICKEN NOW?

WHO'S CHICKEN NOW? : Harris Accepts Only 1 Debate, Refuses To Commit To More Against Trump We knew that Kamala Harris was afraid 😟😳 to...