Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Hall of Fame Lanes should they close?

 I'm noticing a bowling 🎳 alley that should close their doors. People aren't coming there to bowl anymore. The only other bowling alleys in the Greater Hartford area is Bowl-o-rama in Newington and Spare Time in Windsor Locks and Spare Time in Vernon. Personally, I think that Hall of Fame Lanes in East Hartford should be turned into a Super Stop & Shop. I ride by the bowling alley and see the parking lot 16%-20% full since Tiffany left Hall of Lanes over 7 months ago.


League bowlers aren't coming to bowl there anymore. Customers like me aren't coming to bowl there anymore. Parties aren't booking birthday parties, anniversaries, and family fun day there anymore. Take off the open interviews on Wednesday nights from 9 PM-10 PM. Even if Hall of Fame Lanes can hire employees if there is no customers or League bowlers, then it's pointless to have employees there.


Some of those employees have 20% customers come, some have 30% customers come, and a few 40% customers come to Hall of Fame Lanes. It's not just about percentage of customers who come there. The company has to make sure 😊 that they can keep a lot of customers. I am going to share something that really caused me to take to the bowlero.com survey. I didn't mention this before.


One Wednesday I went bowling, I'm not sure if it was in September of 2023. I went to Hall of Fame Lanes and I saw Tiffany along with an employee his name was Tyler. Tiffany was bussing tables with a lot of drinks serving people like a busboy do at restaurants. Seeing Tiffany like that hurt me to my heart. No way on earth should a General Manger Assistant ever do something like that. Tyler the employee there at the time should have handled the drinks.


Y'all can understand how I feel the way that I do. If I saw any woman in Tiffany's position I would address it. I will go in to the comments section and tell any woman going through being mistreated that they need to find them another job where they won't be mistreated like that. I have never been a Supervisor or Manager on any job, just an employee but at my job if you are being mistreated you can talk to a union Stewart and the Stewart will file a grievance on your behalf and it would show up on your adjustments on the next pay period. It's a good 👍 thing to get paid when you let the company that you work for know when things are not right there. That is all for free speech on all topics till next time keep an eye out for more blogs like this. God Bless You!







No comments:

Post a Comment

WHO'S CHICKEN NOW?

WHO'S CHICKEN NOW? : Harris Accepts Only 1 Debate, Refuses To Commit To More Against Trump We knew that Kamala Harris was afraid 😟😳 to...