Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Back in Nashville

 










I decided to take a vacation and come back to Nashville, TN. This time this is for relaxation and vacation. I have a little over 4 weeks of Annual Leave (AL) and normally carry over 30-40 hours of AL a year till I get issued another AL batch after building up AL every pay period. I needed a break from my job at the Post Office plant in Hartford that I work at and took some time off and even including my Non-Schedule days as well as my Scheduled days for this vacation.

I reapplied for a transfer at the Nashville post office after the 8 months process and being denied to transfer in a letter ✉️ May 10, 2024 that I put in for September 3, 2023. I was home with my mom at the time taking care of her while she was still living up till she passed. I learned how the transfer process works when you are trying to transfer. That's why June 1, 2024 I put in another transfer at the Nashville Post Office. 

I flew into Nashville today and it was about 9:30 AM Central Standard Time. I plan to get out during my 5 day stay here and perhaps go Downtown and even check out Nissan Stadium 🏟️ in Downtown Nashville. The locals here have been really helpful and made this like a second home to me. I'm a Tennessee Titans fan as well as a Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan.

I'm here at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham and thought 🤔 that I would take some pics. There are more pics and blogs to come. I just want to relax and get a bite to eat which will likely be at the Waffle 🧇 House. Feel free to comment and suggest maybe other things to me to do here in Nashville and I will take your suggestions and opinions in consideration. Thank you and God Bless You!



No comments:

Post a Comment

WHO'S CHICKEN NOW?

WHO'S CHICKEN NOW? : Harris Accepts Only 1 Debate, Refuses To Commit To More Against Trump We knew that Kamala Harris was afraid 😟😳 to...