Thursday, June 27, 2024

First time visiting Downtown Nashville


 





































I went Downtown Nashville for the very first time. I went to Nissan Stadium 🏟️ to check out where the Tennessee Titans play and took pics. Then I walked across the bridge 🌉 near the Stadium until I got to the heart ❤️ of Downtown Broadway and got me some good grub at a restaurant called Sun Diner. The food was delicious! 😋 I had chopped up ribs, hash browns, scrambled eggs with cheese and cooked onions, fresh fruit, and three servings of sweet tea.

 Downtown Nashville in Broadway sideways are narrow and it's a very busy street. The sweet woman waitress who waited on me name 📛 was Mariana at the restaurant that I ate at. In Downtown Nashville, people are walking, jogging, riding their bikes 🚲, and riding the green scooters. 🛴 Downtown Nashville is nice during the day to come to. I heard country hits from Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley, and Patsy Cline. Johnny Cash Bar & BBQ were near a lot of restaurants in Broadway. I will have to plan another day to come back the next time I'm in town to come to Downtown Nashville.

I enjoyed The Waffle 🧇 House yesterday. I met a woman waitress who calls me friend back in March when I went there a couple of times when I first flew to Nashville, her name 📛 is Marie. Marie reminds a little of Tiffany back home. Marie likes waiting on me at The Waffle House like Tiffany did at Hall of Fame Lanes. Marie's job doesn't consume her. Marie was training a young man who just got hired at The Waffle House who looked to be no older than twenty. I had a chance to tell Marie about me trying to transfer to the Nashville Post Office on Royal Parkway. Marie likes the way I tip. It's not hard to get a big tip from me. If the service is good 👍😊 and the waiter or waitress is friendly I'm going to leave a big tip like I did at the restaurant in Broadway.

Lastly, I'm going to try to go to the 🎢 amusement park, bowling 🎳, the mall, The Cheesecake factory 🏭 etc, the rest of my 4-day stay here in Nashville. I will keep y'all updated if I hear anything from the Nashville post office. God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHO'S CHICKEN NOW?

WHO'S CHICKEN NOW? : Harris Accepts Only 1 Debate, Refuses To Commit To More Against Trump We knew that Kamala Harris was afraid 😟😳 to...