Monday, July 1, 2024

Missed my ✈️ flight

 Well, I overslept and missed my flight ✈️. It is a $45 change of flight fee. I'm not upset at all. I was prepared just in case I had to call out from my job. I couldn't imagine any other city 🏙️ or state that I would rather spend another day in. The great 😃👍 state of Tennessee with their southern hospitality and their great home cooked food and delicious 😋 sweet tea.

Yesterday I went to The Waffle 🧇 House. Marie was there along with her co-workers and a lot of customers were there including myself. Marie didn't wait on me, it was her co-worker KyKy who waited on me. I saw how busy Marie was waiting on a party of 4. The young man Marie trained on Wednesday really did a fantastic job calling out the order and Marie was proud 🥲 of him and told him how great a job that the young man was doing.

Meanwhile, Marie wasn't at the Waffle House on Saturday so Shelby Rae waited on me Saturday. When I left, something told me to write ✍️ on a sticky note my name 📛 and phone 📱 number on the name of the hotel 🏨 that I'm staying at. I felt that Marie was going to be there. Marie had a 14 hour day yesterday because it's her busiest day working on Sunday. I had a chance to talk to Marie when she came near my area. Before I left, I told Marie, "Marie I wanted to give you this" so I gave Marie the sticky note with my name and number and told Marie, "Marie this is my contact number to reach me if you want to keep in touch with me." She calls me friend but when I left, she said "Talk to you soon Paul." I said, "Talk to you soon Marie."

Considering how busy it was yesterday at The Waffle 🧇 House I decided it was best if Marie had my number. Here is why, I didn't want to put Marie on the spot by asking her for her number and I don't live in TN, I'm from Hartford. She would have felt awkward because she wouldn't have known my name if I would have asked for her number and let's say Marie gave me her number, it would have been like this for me, "you're not even from Nashville and you're asking a woman that you like who don't even know you like that for her phone number." I was putting Marie's feelings ahead of mine by not asking her for her number. No woman should feel put on the spot like that and that is why I did this the way that I did.

For people who don't think 🤔 us guys never give out our numbers to girls that we like, we do, it's just you rarely hear 🙉 about it. You normally hear about girls who give out their numbers to guys that they like. I plan on coming back to Nashville for Thanksgiving. 🦃 God Bless You!











No comments:

Post a Comment

WHO'S CHICKEN NOW?

WHO'S CHICKEN NOW? : Harris Accepts Only 1 Debate, Refuses To Commit To More Against Trump We knew that Kamala Harris was afraid 😟😳 to...